Amazon.com

WELCOME!

Hopefully you find some reliable information to use on this blog,iv'e just added what i found usefull to me.

Friday 26 August 2011

How to Lose My Belly Fat - Is Frustration the Key?

Are you asking yourself how can I lose my belly fat? Before you do melt away those pounds, you have to get fed up with your current weight and you have to commit to doing something about it. I know that I can be quite frustrating to hear your friends and colleagues talk about or make sly references about your belly but this is a good thing. If you just sit around and say to yourself, "it's not that bad" or "I'm much better then I used to be" then there's no desire to make a change and you won't. You have to get dissatisfied to the point where change is a must.

Now that you really want a change, here are a few tips that I used to lose my belly fat:

1.Proper diet and or supplementation: I know that it can be hard to make your diet comprise of mostly healthy foods but this is essential. I like to make a daily smoothie with a mix of high antioxidant foods like blueberries and cocoa (raw chocolate). I also add some of the most powerful supplements and super foods. You could do a simple google search to find the top choices.

2.Take a walk: Some say that 10,000 steps should be taken daily but there has not been any research to prove that this is the magic number. Studies show that 6,000 steps a day actually increase longevity and health. These number may seem like a lot at first but in reality, 6,000 steps is easily achieved in about a half hour.

3.Find something fun! Studies have shown time and time again that if you don't enjoy the exercise that you're doing, you probably won't stick with it very long. If you really want to lose those extra pounds, why not make it enjoyable. Find something you enjoy that will burn some calories while you're doing it.


Some Books you might find interesting 

Health: The Basics, Green Edition  


The Seven Pillars of Health




No comments:

Post a Comment